Tuesday, July 7, 2009

frustration.

So I'm sitting here home alone after I accidently fell asleep watching the Goblet of Fire. My night was supposed to be Goblet of Fire, The Order of the Phoenix, and maybe do something artsy. Well I woke up in a horrible mood so now I'm not doing any of that. I'm really in a horrible mood.

Reasons why: (in no special order)
1. My husband is in FUCKING IRAQ!!!!!!! dammit.
2. Try as I might, I am having NO luck finding a job. This means, no extra income to save, no money to buy Matt cool "welcome home!" presents, no money to buy my fucking camera I have been waiting for years for. (which ultimately determines whether or not i ever study photography... ever)
3. Secret.
4. The a/c doesn't work in my house.
5. I want to study something REALLY interesting, but thanks to the army I will never be anywhere (in the next 3 1/2 years) where there is a 'cool' art school, or even a school that might offer 'cool' art classes. Art as in Film, Web/Graphic Design, Photography (as mentioned earlier.) I am forced to find school online... which I have found a great online school where I can get an IT degree.. but that is not art. I have also found the Art Institutes have an online division which would be awesome if the Art Institutes didn't cost a fucking arm and a leg. A part of me just says "Hey Bailey, you only live once... just do it!" and the other part of me says "Stick with the cheap one that you can actually make a lot of money with"
6. My husband is in Iraq... I just want him home. Now. Now now now. I find myself more sad and miserable as time progresses. There are only 82 days left, but this is taking the longest part of the whole year.

I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment