
So have decided to pick back up on the Goblet of Fire now that school is finally winding down and I am almost finished. I'm torn because I have just acquired a copy of The Hobbit, and I realllly want to read it, but I want to finally finished this series I've been reading them on and off for years. But I don't want to read them at the same time. I want to enjoy each book I read for what it is, by itself.
I am supposed to be heading back up to NY in 16 days and counting. Half of me is very excited, and the other half is really nervous. When I think of moving back "home" I think of Matt, he is what I picture in my head. Matt unfortunately won't be there for a few more months. My plan is to find a job immediately, pursue some photography (as a hobby), work out, and of course have a few drinks. I also am debating whether or not I will start school again, since Matt WILL be coming back in less than 6 months (4 -by that time- to be exact) I will have to bust my ass to finish up the term so we can go on our month long vacation/adventure.
I watched Sex and the City the move for the first time the other day. I can't say it was bad.
Oh as I said before, my first semester of college is finally coming to an end. All I need is to make it through 2 finals and I am DONE! Yay for me! I really dislike school.
I'm going to finish this post with the following things I cannot wait for:



OMGGG I can't wait for the New Harry Potter movie to come out !
ReplyDeletexoxo lauren
i love you (:
ReplyDelete